Even in an age of email, a well-designed letterhead still turns heads. As a matter of fact, there are plenty of occasions where your clients want to use them. For instance, formal events and internal correspondence.
Impress your clients with our top letterhead templates for Adobe Illustrator. We've done our homework and hand-picked over 25 of the best templates. Each template comes straight from Adobe Stock. In other words, these are all premium picks that are not only high quality but also easy to use.
Best of all, each template offers an impressive level of customization. Every element comes layered for easier editing. You can change or add whatever you like and, in the end, come up with a unique project.
Why Use Adobe Illustrator for Letterheads?
Why not? Adobe Illustrator is the preferred software for graphic designers, especially for vector graphics. Illustrator makes it simple to create, add and edit drawings, illustrations, and more. With powerful tools and flexible controls, you can dazzle your clients with a job well done.
As for the letterhead templates, each one is tailor-made for customization. With these templates, there's no need to start from scratch. You'll have a finished project in no time, leaving more time for other tasks on your schedule.
Jump into our list of the Best Letterhead Templates for Adobe Illustrator.
1. Business Stationary Set Layout with Orange Accents
2. Stationery Set with Salmon Red Gradient
3. Letterhead Layout with Yellow Accents
4. Resume Layout with Sidebar and Pink Elements
5. Corporate Stationery Set Layout with Blue Color Accents
6. Tropical Business Stationary Set
7. Brand Stationery Layout Set with Pink Accents
8. Blue and Gray Geometric Business Stationery Layout Set
9. Blue and White Stationery Set
10. Simple Letterhead
11. Blue and Dark Gray Letterhead Layout
12. Business Stationery Layout Kit with Blue Accents
13. Minimal Business Letterhead with Blue Accents
14. Letterhead Layout with Wine Glass Icon
15. Letterhead Layout with Floral Logo and Minimal Style
16. Corporate Letterhead
17. Stationery Set Layout with Colorful Design Elements
18. Stationery Set with Brush Stroke Illustration Elements
19. Letterhead Layout with Orange Gradient Accents
20. Blue and White Letterhead
21. Letterhead Design Layout
22. Letterhead Layout with Teal Accents
23. Letterhead Layout with Blue Header and Footer
24. Stationery Set Layout with Pink Accents
25. Blue Letterhead Template
26. Low Poly Business Stationery Set
27. Letterhead Layout with Geometric Accents
28. Stationery Set with Yellow and Grey Accents
29. Green Letterhead Template
Final Thoughts: Best Illustrator Letterhead Templates
Few tools offer the versatility and creativity that Adobe Illustrator provides. After all, these templates stand as proof of that. You'll enjoy creating sensational letterheads, all while getting your projects done faster.
No matter which templates you choose from our list, there are a few things to keep in mind. For starters, your visual identity. Without it, your letterhead is just a mere letter. Keep your letterhead design consistent with your brand's look. Otherwise, you'll end up with a disjointed design that confuses your clients.
Also, consider the paper stock your clients use for your letterheads. The right paper stock adds tactile and visual heft to your letterhead and its message. Encourage your clients to use thick, high-quality paper for their important messages.
As always, check back with us for more template ideas. Don't forget to leave a comment below. We always appreciate the feedback we get from our fans. Also, let us know if there are more templates we should feature here.
As always, check back with us for more InDesign templates. Don't forget to share your thoughts about our picks by leaving a comment below.