Believe it or not, graphic designers and restaurant owners have plenty in common. For example, both are always coming up with new, creative concepts to try out. Finally, both understand how hard it is sometimes to create things from scratch.
Take food menus, for instance. Appealing menus take time and effort to make, especially from square one. Luckily, there are plenty of ready-made solutions out there to help speed up the process.
Which, of course, leads us to our amazing menu templates for InDesign. Here, we're offering 30 of the best food menu INDD templates we could get our hands on.
Each one is a premium design, meaning you'll get exceptional quality no matter what. Also, these premium templates offer far more customization options. In fact, you can tweak each INDD menu template to suit any need your project calls for. Needless to say, you'll whip up delicious restaurant menus in no time at all.
Why Use InDesign Menu Templates?
It goes without saying that Adobe InDesign is the leading app for print media. For starters, it features powerful typesetting and document editing tools. These tools make it much easier to create great designs and finish up demanding projects.
Also, InDesign menu templates are a neat time-saver. For one thing, the creative layouts are already built for you. Add your content, make your adjustments and you're all set. In short, you can create stunning designs in less time and with less effort.
Get cooking with our list of the 30 Best Menu Templates for InDesign:
1. Classic Menu
2. Landscape Table Mat Food Menu Layout for Restaurant Café
3. Modern Food Menu Layout for Restaurant Cafe Bar
4. Landscape Food Menu Layout for Japanese Sushi Restaurant
5. Food Menu Layout
6. Chinese Restaurant Menu Layout Landscape
7. Indian Food Menu with Illustrated Front Cover Page
8. Italian Restaurant Menu Layout
9. Clean Typography Café Menu Layout
10. Menu Layout with a Red Stamp Detail
11. Landscape Table Mat Food Menu Layout for Thai Restaurant
12. Thai Restaurant Food Menu Layout
13. Black and White Menu Layout
14. Restaurant Menu Layout with Ornamental Elements
15. Restaurant Menu Layout with Ornamental Elements
16. Menu Layout with Green Accents
17. Menu Layout with Bold Yellow Typography
18. Menu Layout with Green Accents
19. Menu Layout with Green Accents
20. Pale Blue Menu Layout with Yellow Vegetable Illustrations
21. Menu Layout with Orange Accents
22. Off White Menu Layout with Pale Green Accents
23. Pink and White Menu Layout
24. Pale Yellow Menu Layout with Pink Accents
25. Black and White Menu Layout
26. Restaurant Menu Layout with Ornamental Elements
27. Restaurant Menu Layout with Cartoon-Style Illustrations
28. Food and Wine Menu Layout in Two Sizes
29. Pizzeria Restaurant Light Menu Layout
30. Home Delivery Menu Layout
Final Thoughts on the 30 Best InDesign Menu Templates
That's a wrap for our delicious list of the 30 best InDesign menu templates. With so many great choices, you're bound to find one that satisfies your creative hunger.
When it comes to finalizing any project, the clean-up process becomes important. If you made any major changes to your food menu template, then you want it to be as clean as possible before printing.
For instance, take the time to delete any leftover sample elements. Any leftover elements could end up in the final design by mistake. This also goes for leftover character, paragraph, and object styles you're not using.
If you're hungry for more top-notch designs, stick around for our future blog posts. In the meantime, drop a comment below and let us know your thoughts on our list of impressive templates. Also, don't forget to like and share our page with other designers out there.