Whether you're freelancing or heading your own design agency, you'll need invoices. How else will you bill your customers and keep track of expenses? But that doesn't mean your invoices have to be dull and lifeless affairs.
Instead of using invoices only an accountant could love, try out our 30+ picks for Best Invoice Templates for Adobe InDesign. We've combed the best premium sites for templates that stand out. Created by fellow graphic designers, each pick combines style with function. In other words, you won't find a boring option anywhere on our list.
Best of all, these invoice templates are easy to customize, as well as print- and digital-ready. Take your pick, edit it to your liking and start using it.
Why Use Adobe InDesign Invoice Templates?
Easy. You could design your own invoices from scratch, but that takes time away from your work and, most importantly, your clients. Also, who hasn't suffered from a creative block while working from a clean slate?
With that in mind, using InDesign invoice templates speeds up your workflow. That leaves you with more time for other tasks. Not only that, but you'll also get a creative jumpstart from using these templates.
Not only that, but InDesign's powerful tools make it easy to edit and create invoice templates. The end result is a professional design that'll wow anyone — even the tax man.
Need a template to accompany your new Invoice? Whilst you're here today, check out our favourite InDesign Brochures, INDD Flyers & Portfolio Templates
Here is a complete list of the Best Invoice Templates for Adobe InDesign
1. Business Invoice Layout
2. Black and White Minimal Resume Layout Kit
3. Two Column Resume Layout Kit
4. Invoice Layout with Dark Blue Header
5. Invoice Layout with Blue Accents
6. Invoice with Gray Header and Footer Elements
7. Invoice Layout with Floral Illustrations
8. Client Invoice, Letter and Project Brief Layout with Various Color Options
9. Invoice Layout with Yellow Gradient Triangle Elements
10. Corporate Invoice Layout with Green Accents
11. Business Stationery Set with Black and Yellow Accents
12. Business Invoice Layout with Sky Blue and Black Accents
13. Modern Invoice
14. Professional Invoice Template
15. Modern & Simple Invoice Template
16. Professional Invoice Documents Template Pack
17. Company Invoice Template with Peach Accents
18. Crossfit Invoice Template
19. Dual Language Invoice
20. Tax Invoice Stationary Pack – vol. 1
21. Berry Invoice
22. Deeprock Invoice Template
23. Foliage Invoice Template
24. Minimal and Clean Business Invoice Template
25. Brief – Estimation – Invoice
26. Invoice + Estimate + Brief Templates for InDesign
27. Modern Brief – Estimation – Invoice (Peach Accent)
28. Polem Invoice Template (Indd+MsWord)
29. Solo Pitch Pack (Brief – Estimation – Invoice)
30. Minimalist Excel Invoice Bundle for InDesign
31. Minimalist Excel Invoice Bundle for InDesign
32. Minimal Dark Top Invoice Template
33. Retro Invoice Template
34. Magnolia Invoice Template
Final Thoughts on Adobe InDesign Invoice Templates: The Details Matter
It's hard to beat these Adobe InDesign invoice templates for their style, versatility and ease of use. You'll even have fun editing and using them, whether for yourself or for clients.
In the end, invoices are still business documents. To avoid any run-ins with the tax authorities, here are a couple of things to keep in mind.
When choosing an invoice template, make sure it offers everything you or your clients need. For instance, ample space for adding line items, signatures, and even QR codes. These extras can help solve headaches further down the road.
Also, pay attention to any legal language you or your clients need. Some businesses mandate certain invoice items, including country of origin and detailed descriptions. As you'd expect, these items vary depending on the industry.
Don't forget to leave your comments below. Tell us your favorites from the templates mentioned above or share some of your own. We're always looking for the best in template designs.