When it comes to sheer visual appeal, nothing beats a lookbook. Popular in the fashion industry, lookbooks are perfect for showcasing a wide range of products. Lookbooks are also a go-to for designers looking to build a dynamic portfolio with a visual punch.
As you'd expect, we combed through the best Adobe Stock has to offer to find the perfect lookbook. So far, we've found 27+ best InDesign lookbook templates that meet our high standards. Each template gives you everything needed to get your creative mojo going.
In the end, you'll have a finished product that wows your clients while saving you time and effort.
Why Use InDesign Lookbook Templates?
For starters, InDesign templates are an amazing time-saver. With heavy workloads and tight deadlines, you might not have time to create something from scratch. In that regard, InDesign lookbook templates do the heavy lifting for you. The basics are already locked in, giving you more time to make adjustments as needed. In short, your clients won't have to wait long to enjoy a great product.
Second, InDesign is the industry standard for editing lookbook layouts. You'll have powerful tools on hand to edit and tweak your layout as you wish. The possibilities are endless and the finished product will speak for itself.
P.s, if you're a diehard user of Adobe InDesign, be sure to check out our article on the best InDesign Flyer Templates whilst you're here today 🙂
Check out our list of the Best Lookbook Templates for Adobe InDesign
1. Minimal Nude Color Fashion Lookbook Presentation Layout
2. Fashion Lookbook Layout with Gray and Brown Accents
3. Lookbook Layout with Red Accents
4. Lookbook Layout with Red Accents
5. Minimal Style Lookbook
6. Fashion Style Photobook Digital Brochure Layout
7. Lookbook Layout with Blue Accents
8. Black and White Style Digital ebook Lookbook
9.Dark Red Lookbook with Abstract Design Elements
10. Modern Fashion Digital Lookbook Layout
11. Sunday Lookbook Layout
12. Portfolio/Magazine Layout
13. Portfolio Lookbook Layout
14. Fashion Lookbook Layout
15. Spritziges Style-Leitfaden-Layout
16. Gray and White Lookbook
17. Minimal Style Nude Color Lookbook Layout
18. Minimalist Catalog Lookbook Layout
19. Minimalist Portfolio Layout
20. Catalog / Lookbook Layout
21. Catalog Lookbook Layout
22. Catalog Lookbook Layout
23. Sales Advertising Promotion Presentation
24. Lookbook Magazine Layout with Gold Accents
25. Portfolio or Lookbook Layout with Red Accents
26. Portfolio or Lookbook Layout
27. Modern Design Lookbook Layout
Best InDesign Lookbook Templates – Final Thoughts and Considerations Before Buying Your Templates:
Think of a lookbook as a portfolio of sorts. Much like a standard portfolio, the goal is to showcase the product and not the lookbook itself. Even so, that doesn't mean a lookbook should come off as boring or utilitarian.
As you can imagine, choosing the right InDesign lookbook template is no simple matter. Every lookbook has a theme or aesthetic that works best with a particular product line or brand. For instance, modern products might feel out of place in a retro-styled lookbook.
Great photography is a must when it comes to lookbooks. Any images you use should have the product as their main focus. Design hierarchy is also important for text and images. After all, you don't want one to visually overpower the other.
That does it for our rundown of the best InDesign lookbook templates. Of course, there's always more where that came from. If you happen to find other lookbook templates that catch your eye, let us know in the comments below.