Wedding invitations are the first taste guests get of the special day. So, it's no wonder that couples want the perfect invitation to reflect those happy moments. Of course, that means designers must work hard to create the perfect invitations.
Below, you'll find our picks for the best Adobe InDesign wedding invitation templates. Each template stands out for its exceptional design and versatility. Each one also features the essentials, from standard invites to “Save the Date” and “RSVP” cards.
You'll also find a broad range of designs, from minimalist designs to art deco showpieces. Needless to say, your clients will have plenty of great choices for the big day.
Why Choose Adobe InDesign Wedding Invitation Templates?
It saves time and effort. You don't want to disappoint clients with missed deadlines and dull designs, after all.
Even on its own, Adobe InDesign gives you powerful tools to create impressive works. With InDesign templates, the hard work is already done for you. All that's needed is to tweak and edit the templates to suit your needs, as well as your client's.
Each design element and every layer is changeable and easy to fine-tune. The templates even come with the bleeds and margins pre-set for faster printing.
P.s, if you're a diehard user of Adobe InDesign, be sure to check out our article on the Best InDesign Flyer Templates whilst you're here today 🙂
Here's our list of the Best InDesign Wedding Invitation Templates
1.Wedding Suite Layout with Leaf Illustrations
2. Wedding Invitation Layout
3. Minimalist Wedding Suite Layout with Leaf Illustrations
4. Watercolor Wedding Suite with Floral Elements
5. Wedding Suite Layout Set with Leaf Illustrations
6. Wedding Invitation Layout
7. Wedding Suite Layout with Floral Graphic Illustrations
8. Lilac Color Leaves Style Wedding Set
9. Wedding Invitation Layout
10. Minimalist Wedding Suite Layout
11. Pink Flowers Style Wedding Set
12. Elegant Blue Wedding Suite
13. Wedding Stationery Suite Layout with Minimalist Floral Illustrations
14. Wedding Invitation Layout Set with Couple Illustration
15. Black and Gold Art Deco Wedding Set Layout
16. Wedding Invitation Layout with String of Lights Illustration
17. Wedding Suite Layout with Pink and Gray Accents and Marble Elements
Final Thoughts: Choosing the Right Adobe InDesign Wedding Invitation Templates:
Picking the best wedding invitation is no easy feat, even for seasoned designers. From themes to fonts and paper types, there's plenty for designers and their clients to think about.
Size is an important consideration. Most wedding invitations come in 5×7-inch format. This standard format is easy and inexpensive to send via First-Class mail. Yet, there are also variations that offer more space for content or simply some visual flair.
Also, there are plenty of themes to choose from, depending on the wedding itself. Invitations can contain rustic elements or fancy floral and nature-inspired arrangements. Modern wedding invitations feature simple fonts and designs.
Let us know what you think about our top choices for wedding invitation templates. We're always on the hunt for new layouts, so let us know if you have any great additions in mind.